[Land-speed] Non LSR

J.D. Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 19 22:35:44 MDT 2007

Drank about a 10,000+ Budwisers and found a headache in every can or bottle.
I'm a MGD guy today.

Don't like Mountain Dew much as I'm a 50's RC cola guy. Sorry Keith no diet.

I'm all for the military and if AMP Energy is the same company that make the
thousands of of electrical connectors I've crimped on I'll be cheering for
the # 88 in the "taxicab" races next year.

I won't be throwing my Wranglers away any time soon and every thou my pick
up is a Ford it will be nice to see 88 on a GM product again (Bobby Allison
Olds)

Just like the last few years, go Junior and Tony