[Land-speed] New Email addie

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 21:47:24 MDT 2007

Hiya  Tommy!   good to hear from ya.

don't be a 'lurker'   LOL!

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug"  in exile in So. New York,

  -22 miles from Square Deal Raceway,

  -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,

   -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway

   -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...

   -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway

   -2325 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats

     and never more than a few feet from a cold one

  Speedway bikes, Harley D's and minibikes rode with equal joy,

   Dog Training, Murdersickel parts, Emergency Zeppelin repairs,

    Airship Surveillance, Politics exposed for what it is, Sprint Cars,

           -and "Slide Jobs" appreciated for the FINE ART that they are

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccco

> From: 23.weldon at comcast.net
> To: saltfevr at q.com; land-speed at autox.team.net
> Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:09:51 -0700
> Subject: Re: [Land-speed] New Email addie
>
> Tom-- Seems every year I shake your hand at the Salt Talks and then it's
> another whole year before I shake it again.  Now maybe we can talk a little
> more often just by pushing some electrons around.  This is good!!
> Ed Weldon

since SW. BTW, my new email is now: saltfevr at q.com  my old address is in
effect till Oct