[Land-speed] Not LSR What Happened?

John Szalay john.szalay at att.net
Tue Sep 18 11:34:21 MDT 2007

Not called off, owever the CAP search is being scaled  WAY back ,
 and the private search aircraft operating out of the Ranch still goes on. as does the Google-Earth search of the less then 3 days old sat images..

someone funded some big bucks to get up-to-date Digital_Earth high rez
images of the search area posted for use with Google-Earth..

-------------- Original message from ddahlgren at snet.net>: --------------  Of Doug Anderson