[Land-speed] Not LSR What Happened?

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 09:48:52 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/18/2007 9:50:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wester6935 at comcast.net writes:

Someone  correct me if I'm wrong but I heard the computer satellite search
had turned  up some other wrecks that had been overlooked.  Another theory was
his  plane had gone down in water ... anyone else hear  that?

Wes

They did find a bunch of   planes that went down years  ago, maybe the only
positive outcome of the search.
The official seen most often giving updates on the search did say  Fossett
might have used the "Walker River" as a landmark and flown along it.
Considering the lack of flight plan, or other normal precautions, it seems the  search
has faded out and he'll just be considered MIA until someone  stumbles over the
wreck, if ever.
Bob W