[Land-speed] Street Rod VIN NO LSR Dave

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 00:20:01 MDT 2007

  OF COURSE   it needs the #  on the frame.

   How the hell ELSE can you match paperwork with the  'supposed'  car ?????

   Tell your buddy; Glass 37 foads   ain't   FORDS.

  They is just 1-1 scale model kits.

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc