[Land-speed] LOOK MA: NO Valve Springs !!!!! Ducati's

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 09:26:06 MDT 2007

Oh man  now youre askin' for it.I'm old and dumb, and it was 3 whole years
ago...Naw I cain't remember...  -sorry

but it was fast though and sounded really cool  -like an XR750      'only
different'

 and finished in the top 5 at Syracuse, 2005   ( I THINK)

BTW:  by AMA rules the pro series bikes are  all  750cc....  cheers, "Dirt
Track Doug" in So. New York,

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc