[Land-speed] Wire Seal Holes

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Sun Sep 2 19:29:19 MDT 2007

JD, all, this is an interesting question. Is this a hold over from days
when there was no impound? Or was there always an impound. Seems to me
that with Dan there eagle eying everything in impound it would be pretty
difficult to make any kind of significant engine change especially given
the 4 hour work rule. And I know there will be cheats among us who could
figure a way to do something. But is this one of those rules that has
outlived it's day? Don't mind it just curious about it.

mayf