[Land-speed] Wire Seal Holes

J.D. Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 2 17:47:26 MDT 2007

Many have been drilling their timing chain or gear drive covers bolts or
buying pre-drilled allens. It allows the cylinder heads to be removed and
allow th pan to come off for crank inspection. We still may may make you
remove push rods and pump the engine on an aluminum block which uses
sleeves.. We have pan rail, head bolts and intake to head also....Good Luck

Subject: [Land-speed] Wire Seal Holes