[Land-speed] Shop test

ifixmgs at cox.net ifixmgs at cox.net
Wed Oct 31 17:03:41 MST 2007

David wrote
Who is the patron saint of loose wimmins?

What's really scary  is that I knew that one right off the top of my head:  Ol' Saint Nicholas - patron saint of  pawnbrokers, sailors and girls of the night
And here's somebody for all you guys running 14:1 compression ratio's  to pray to:    Saint Barbara - she's the patron saint of gunners,  and, by default, detonation....
Mark C
Out scarin the beejezus out of little kids at the edge of the Great Dismal Swamp on Halloween night...