[Land-speed] EFI AFR Question..

Todd td at twinjugs.com
Thu Oct 11 19:53:46 MDT 2007

If you have the ability to adjust VE to make AFR adjustments spot on then
only percieved accuracy of AFR will be relevant and VE accuracy is what you
will be trying to accurately acheive to obtained the AFR input. All depends
on the system being used and the frequency of calibration and accuracy of
your sensor.
Todd