[Land-speed] landracing.com troubles?

MEIERLE Mike Mike.Meierle at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Nov 12 08:03:40 MST 2007

Working good from Ohio!

Mike Meierle
#847 F/P/MP
SCTA-BNI/Gear Grinders/Sidewinders/ECTA
ECTA Record Holder

-----Original Message-----
From: land-speed-bounces+mike.meierle=alcatel-lucent.com at autox.team.net
[mailto:land-speed-bounces+mike.meierle=alcatel-lucent.com at autox.team.ne
t] On Behalf Of Jon Wennerberg
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 9:58 AM
To: land speed
Subject: [Land-speed] landracing.com troubles?

Anybody else having difficulties using landracing.com?  For the past few
days it's been either difficult or impossible to open some pages, such
as today -- when I can't post a comment on the forum.  When I give up
and hit the button to go back to the home site -- nothing happens there,
either.  Sometimes I get a message telling me that things are busy --
sometimes nothing at all.

Maybe it's just my local internet service.  Is yours working right?

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)