[Land-speed] landracing.com troubles?

Jon Wennerberg JON at infodestruction.com
Mon Nov 12 07:58:13 MST 2007

Anybody else having difficulties using landracing.com?  For the past
few days it's been either difficult or impossible to open some pages,
such as today -- when I can't post a comment on the forum.  When I
give up and hit the button to go back to the home site -- nothing
happens there, either.  Sometimes I get a message telling me that
things are busy -- sometimes nothing at all.

Maybe it's just my local internet service.  Is yours working right?

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)