[Land-speed] Not a quick question...

Keith Turk kturk at ala.net
Thu Jun 14 21:31:53 MDT 2007

Okay I want you smart folks to think about this question and try to put any
prejudices aside,  Or simply open up your minds a bit...

Somehow I've started thinking about the true golden age of the automobile
while also considering motorcycles... I've started to form some opinions...
none of them have any value other then they are mine...

So that having been said... here's the question ...  What were the truly great
10 year periods of both cars and bikes... and if they differ in your opinion
please tell us why...

Just a bit of fuel for thought while your doing those mindless tasks getting
ready for speedweek.

Keith