[Land-speed] Interesting article ... not LSR

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 11:25:26 MDT 2007

I got a great "fast lap" of the 4 1/2 mile long track at the Miller
Motorsports Park yesterday with Desiree Wilson.  I still have a smile
on my face.

I've been reading another list where a guy is defending his
environmentally friendly Prius.  Another contributor sent this link
that was very interesting to read.  Carbon footprint and environmental
footprint may be ways to determine how green we are ... with the Prius
losing BIG TIME.

Wes