[Land-speed] NON LSR -- Computer problem

Bryan Savage b.a.savage at wildblue.net
Sat Jul 28 00:54:07 MDT 2007

I  noticed that something was wrong with the mouse hooked up
to my laptop this morning.
A few minuets ago I got around to looking at the mouse. The problem
was the mouse wheel didn't move smoothly. After about a turn it
got sticky and hard to turn. I took it apart and saw that the rubber
tire was swollen and pulled away from the plastic wheel.
Further examination with my eye loop showed two groups of very
small puncture wounds in the rubber wheel. In my opinion, these
holes would be a perfect match for Suzie's teeth.
Suzie is a seven pound cat.

The damn cat got my mouse.

Bryan