[Land-speed] NOT much LSR -just a hot rod for sale -to friends

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 09:07:46 MDT 2007

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi all;

           DRIVING MISS DAISY,?                Huh?       no,  SELLING BW

Hi all,  Please forgive a shameless plug,  but I want to let all my LSR
friends know that Boogie Woogie is REALLY for sale. I'd much rather see her
go to m' friends that to 'just anybody'.  Unfortunately what with
'economics' , age discrimination and the job market being what they are,
she's 'for sale'  -for real.

The car is fully road-worthy and ready, in fact -she's got 33,000 'smiles'
on her now -with 2 trips back & forth to Bonneville from NYS...  Perhaps
lesser known to most folks, is that she's also "3/4 of the way there"  to
being a race car.  She's got an integral 1 3/4" x 1/4" wall D.O.M. Rollbar,
and a fully removable bolt-in  chrome-moly roll cage with a swing-out
sidebar as well. There's a 9" ford rear with 3:00-1 gears, Strange
Engineering 31 spline race axles,  a nice set of fitted race headers,  all
the mounts for 5 way harnesses,  the floor and doors even have 'zippers'
-meaning they are designed for very easy removal in minutes for servicing
the car.  The inside aluminum trunk panel and center floor are in fact held
in with Dzus fasteners.

  Construction quality is top shelf throughout; inside and out whether it's
seen or not. This car was built as a labor of love.  In fact MOST of the car
was -hand fabricated-  by myself... the engine is a 1966 chev 327 poked to
332"  and is nice n' warm  -as street engines go.  18-20 mpg can be expected
with this fun car.   I hate to part with'er but that's the way things go.

Many fotos of the car can be seen at the following:

http://photobucket.com/albums/f192/boogiewoogie12/?action=view&current=Ft.jpg

see the listing:
http://www.hotrodhotline.com/classifieds/classifieds.php?a=5&b=208&c=

see another at:    http://www.hotrodsforsale.com/ford/ford/index_ford.htm

                            (-then click on the '1930's' link on left...)

of course you can contact me for pages of further info .

OH: a substantial 'commission' WILL be paid to the successful 'salesman' (or
saleswoman ;-)  who leads me to a successful sale.  NO foolin'

Thanks for your indulgence         Cheers, and best regards  -Doug