[Land-speed] New course buzz LSR

Skip Higginbotham saltrat at pahrump.com
Mon Jul 16 07:55:14 MDT 2007

Jon,
We use a dolly and go down at about 45 MPH....we pull back at about
20-25 MPH. It takes 3-4 minutes to hook it up. We take about 5
minutes for debrief in the shutdown area. Driver picks up the
chute(s) while waiting. Back to impound currently take us about 40-45
minutes if we don't mess around.
Skip