[Land-speed] Fw: FW: Fossett Update July 11

Glen Barrett speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Thu Jul 12 19:28:43 MDT 2007

SCTA was there last week doing prep. Say the salt looks good. There is
always a chance someone can screw it up but we are the first on the salt and
as always we leave it clean and drug when we are done. I was in Vegas
yesterday and it was about the heat as here, 107 or so. Should be up in the
112 range next week. I going to El Mirage this week end to help time the
meet.
GB