[Land-speed] Fw: FW: Fossett Update July 11

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Jul 12 19:17:43 MDT 2007

Jeeze, Glen, is the salt so good that we can't hurt it or is is it so
bad nothing we can do will hurt it any more, lol... Have yo been up to
check it out? I haven't heard from anyone on the condition as of now.
How you doing in the heat? we have cooled back down to our normal temp
range of meerly hotter than hell..

mayf