[Land-speed] Ford's Hydrogen 999 racer shooting for fuel cell land speed record > Hybrid News

Ed Weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 16:16:16 MDT 2007

I had mixed feelings about the Kenwood Electric Car effort; but in the end I
really felt bad for them when one of our infamous thunderstorms added insult
to their agony and a miserable mess of a pit setup to pack up and move out.
With some luck with our weather this year the first time guys from Ford
won't have to go through that.
Ed Weldon