[Land-speed] Can anyone confirm this? Not LSR

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Jul 12 10:52:52 MDT 2007

Wes, I am not a boater. But seems to me that navigaton os what did it
that way. Don't ships and other boats "drive" on the left side of the
water way? My drag boat had it,s steering and controls on the left side
like our cars.  For anything larger than a row boat, I don't think the
reaction torque would be much because of the fluidity of the water.

How you doing?

mayf