[Land-speed] TOE IN

Skip Higginbotham saltrat at pahrump.com
Tue Jul 10 10:55:10 MDT 2007

Mayf
It is the caster complication that my little brain couldn't get past.
So I made the steering arms the same length so there should be no
Ackerman effect. Shouldn't be needed for a car that runs straight......
I DO know that weight on wheels (steering) is very critical to the
directional stability of my car. It is not on a conventional 4 cornered setup.
I agree with the rest of your proposed method as well. Hard to draw
straight lines through the frame tho....(-:(-:
Skip