[Land-speed] TOE IN

Skip Higginbotham saltrat at pahrump.com
Tue Jul 10 08:12:04 MDT 2007

Doug,
What I do is use a toe gage (long straight edge) on the left side of
the front tire and line up the left side of the rear tire to it. The
problem I have is getting the front tire pointed straight ahead
(parallel with the chassis).
So basically the same method as you  would use. The car handles fine
once we got the weight even on the front tires (critical item with
solid suspension). Gary says he drives it with one hand and uses the
other for switches, knobs, levers, etc.
Skip