[Land-speed] TOE IN

Skip Higginbotham saltrat at pahrump.com
Mon Jul 9 16:16:16 MDT 2007

Now suppose that you run a streamliner with an in-line front end. At
what point in the turn radius do you line up the wheels/tires? And if
the answer is "straight" how does one do that? Straightedge along the
sides of the tires? Which tire is master and which is slave? With any
real accuracy, I don't know where the toe in is on my car.
Skip