[Land-speed] Tig welding thoughts...

Keith Turk kturk at ala.net
Thu Jul 5 09:18:51 MDT 2007

Shoot and now I gotta invite Zen to the dance?  maybe he can be my third
hand... hmmm

Row of dimes eh.... Hmmm I've seen welding like that... ( just not in my
shop )

My welding more resembles Mud Dobbers.... well ... okay Mud Dobbers who've
been drinking a bit...   instead of a row of dimes... think of a ship wreck
and how wonderfully those coins are displayed on the bottom of the ocean....
now that could be me... ( please feel free to add the crustations to the
visual image... )( yeah I know what one is... it's why God gave us the
discovery channel... that and so we could watch people who actually know how
to weld )

Best of all.... this stuff is STUCK together and won't leak water... oh and
I did it my very own self....  ain't fancy... just DONE...

Keith....