[Land-speed] Fire alarm lite

Skip Higginbotham saltrat at pahrump.com
Wed Dec 19 09:05:03 MST 2007

Doug
I use a heat activated switch that comes from the chimney of a
restaurant kitchen. It has 2 circuits and activates at about 500
degrees. I place it around the rearend area, hook it up to a red
trailer clearance light and put the light in the lower front of the
cockpit where it's dark. See your local extinguisher company. Put a
test switch on it.
Merry Christmas,
Skip