[Land-speed] Dash Plaques..

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 07:57:19 MST 2007

  Simple,   to-the-point.    Tidy      What more could ask for ?

  LOL   ha   ha  ha   ha  ha  Gawd, Jon sometimes you amaze me!

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug"  in exile in So. New York,

  -22 miles from Square Deal Raceway,

  -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,

   -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway

   -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...

   -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway

   -2225 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats

       and never more than a few feet from a cold one

  -'point man' in the never-ending search for Hot Blues,

                         Cold Beer, Fast Cars, an' Warm Willin' Wimin'