[Land-speed] Dash Plaques..

Jon Wennerberg jon at infodestruction.com
Mon Dec 10 07:39:29 MST 2007

On Dec 10, 2007, at 9:35 AM, drmayf wrote:

I just received the dash plaques from my top runs in August and October
this year. The August Speed Week one has an error in the speed listed.
Who do I chat with to get that repaired as that's all that is wrong with
it.  Speed listed is 75.299 and it should be 175.299.  Any help out
there?

mayf

Mayf, you go down to Walgreen's or Osco Drug and get some nail polish
with a tiny, little brush, and put that one where it ought to be.
For a couple of extra bucks you can get the really good stuff and
make it a two if you prefer.

        Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan