[Land-speed] Drag Race Guys and REAL speed

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 26 19:30:52 MDT 2007

correction:  the correct retort should be   ""Life Begins at two miles"
LOL     ha  ha   ha  ha  ha   ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha    LOL   ha  ha  ha ha
ha  ha

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

  -18 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
  -20 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
  -60 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
  -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...
  -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
  -2425 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
   and never more than a few feet from a cold one

  Speedway Bikes, Harley D's and Minibikes rode with equal joy,
    Dog Training, Murdersickel parts, Emergency Zeppelin repairs,
      Aerial Surveillance, Politics exposed for what it is, Sprint Cars,

        -and "Slide Jobs" appreciated for the FINE ART that they are

> Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:21:27 -0700> From: lsr_man at yahoo.com> To:
bennevl at bellsouth.net; land-speed at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Land-speed]
Drag Race Guys> > Bill Bennett <bennevl at bellsouth.net> wrote:.. .. ..  all
these drag race guys around here are dying to get me out to the strip. Bill >
Yeah, same thing here.  I guess they think they'll show you that their cars
are really faster than yours or something.  I keep trying to tell them:  "Life
Begins at 1321".>    >   DickJ    In East Texas> >