[Land-speed] Brake Mater Cylinder

J.D. Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 25 17:21:29 MDT 2007

I use a .750" with rear brakes only. At the time I bought my Wilwood they
offered .500", .750" and 1.00". For rears only I should have bought the
.500"...I believe I would have had more control.
In the old days brakes on LSR vehicles are for loading and unloading
vehicles safely from trailers. Now with winches and enclosed trailers brakes
are used less. The most important thing is not letting them have any
drag.....One of the reasons I do not like discs...Good Luck