[Land-speed] Driving skills

joseph lance jolylance at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 25 14:58:16 MDT 2007

I'm not sure what kind of skills you're thinking about developing or what
kind of driving school experience you would expect.

I recently did the one-day Chrysler SRT driving school that's run by Richard
Petty people. It included autocross, drag racing, and the road course at the
BeaveRun racing complex in Waumpum, Pa. Tested my skills (such as they are),
learned some, and it was a fun experience. Thought it was worth the cost
(especially since my son paid for my $500 ticket).

I put together a document with photos describing our SRT experience, if any
body wants to see it I'll be glad to email it to you off-list.

Lance