[Land-speed] driver skills

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 25 14:42:47 MDT 2007

Driving across Tennessee on I-40 could be considered good practice as
well.  Requires exacting vehicle placement and control as well as
careful judgment finding open spots to avoid the slower cars ahead of
you.  Next time I go that way I plan on using another corridor.  I
realize my reactions aren't as good as they used  to be.  I try to make
up for it by being aware of where everything is located that is
traveling the same direction.

Wes