[Land-speed] Being Bipolar sucks!!!!!!

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 22:27:12 MDT 2007

I unnerstand Otto.  I'm that way some myself.

You gotta try real hard to "NOT" click 'send' buttons [or speak out loud] ...
when you get that way -and it's HARD to do.   I know.

hang in there.don't go no place.keep buildin' cars.  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug"
in So. New York,

  -18 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
  -20 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
  -60 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
  -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...
  -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
  -2425 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
          and never more than a few feet from a cold one

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc>
From: Flowbench at aol.com> Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 00:11:37 -0400> To:
Askotto at aol.com; land-speed at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Being
Bipolar sucks!!!!!!> > Otto, I know many will not let your answer about being
Bi be the end all  > answer. I have a family member who has this problem and
it is no joke. Some days  > she is a perfect loving person others you are
afraid to be in the same room > as  she might accuse you of sexual harassment.
> I have found myself so pissed at you but I've not replied because I knew  >
what the true issue was. Take care my friend, Zoloff works wonders, you just
> need to remember you need the help and not that you can handle it on your
own. > Don't leave the list, those that understand will, those that don't
won't.>  > Mike>