[Land-speed] Being Bipolar sucks!!!!!!

Flowbench at aol.com Flowbench at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 22:11:37 MDT 2007

Otto, I know many will not let your answer about being Bi be the end all
answer. I have a family member who has this problem and it is no joke. Some days
she is a perfect loving person others you are afraid to be in the same room
as  she might accuse you of sexual harassment.
I have found myself so pissed at you but I've not replied because I knew
what the true issue was. Take care my friend, Zoloff works wonders, you just
need to remember you need the help and not that you can handle it on your own.
Don't leave the list, those that understand will, those that don't  won't.

Mike