[Land-speed] Soft Records

Rich Fox v4gr at rcn.com
Mon Aug 20 11:01:27 MDT 2007

Somebody has to be first. If not there would never be a record. And the
numbers set were not all that bad by any standard. Some people are happy to
set a 151 record in AA just to set a record. Prove that they were there. I
am still waiting to find out who was harmed by the KT & HRM record flurry.
Only somebody planning on running on a cherry, I guess.