[Land-speed] Sample scam E-Bay e-mail

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 15 20:51:04 MDT 2007

With the seller on the phone she really didn't have that option.  She
did ask them if they thought she was stupid, to send money out of the
country for something she didn't have in her possession!  Her husband
and I had both told her that it seemed too good to be true.  A price
differential of over $5,000 from Blue Book sent up some flags for both
of us.  A loaded V8 '01 model with 51,000 miles is listed at around
$13,900.

Wes