[Land-speed] Sample scam E-Bay e-mail

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 15 18:08:41 MDT 2007

My daughter found a 2001 Grand Cherokee for $9,000.  She told the
seller she wanted the car.  In the meantime the location of the car
moved by 700 miles.  They contacted her yesterday and instructed her to
send a money order for the full amount to a bank in London, England.
She suggested they try their scam on someone else and reported them to
ebay.

Wes