[Land-speed] Ranting

Bryan Savage b.a.savage at wildblue.net
Sun Aug 5 19:50:04 MDT 2007

Right on Wes.

I have wondered for years how USFRA and BNI get all of those people
for what we called in the service, "The Sh&& Detail". I helped a guy roll
up wire after a USFRA Sept. meet in 1986. The sun feels 100 times hotter
when nothing else is going on to distract me. I never volunteered for that
again. It hurt.

Bryan