[Land-speed] Otto !

Ed Weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Sun Aug 5 15:56:34 MDT 2007

Otto is OK.  This year I'm actually going to try to shake his hand if I can
come anywhere near to to that blur that exists wherever he pits.
I can't say that I never disagree with him; but most of the time our
differences are on pretty trivial issues that I'm usually not inclined to
write about.
Howsomever........It's really fun to pull his chain!!  He leaves it hanging
out so far and it's so easy to grab......
Ed Weldon