[Land-speed] Otto !

RACE427 at aol.com RACE427 at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 14:43:38 MDT 2007

Dear List,

      Most of the time I just plain sand bag it here,  I read many of the
messages that are posted.  I could never compete with you guys and gals who race.
 Otto rules, he has the knowledge and the facts to back it up.  I do not know
him personally but I wish I did !

       Otto reminds me of some of the toughest men I have worked under in my
younger days.  I learned alot from those guys,  even though they were tough,
they were fair and I knew exactly where I stood with them !!   They always
taught this young whipper-snapper a thing or two.  LOL

        I enjoy what Otto writes and I never can disagree with him.
        Everyone be safe on the salt and good luck !!!!!

         Tony G    LI,NY