[Land-speed] non lsr nerf bars

Robert J. Denton rjdenton479 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 11:25:34 MDT 2007

I think what happened is that you are all correct. Keith on the most
probable; regional. However, I believe that any type of round bar/tube
prohecting from front, rear, or sides, to "protect" the vehicle was
called a nerf bar. The tublular stuff on the front of AC cobras were
nerf bars, as were the vertical short bars with flat-stock bolted to
the fram horns. These vertical bars looked like push bars that might
be used by dry lakes racers. And everyone emulated those guys.
Possible???

Bob D.