[Healeys] BADGE, Austin Healey MK III

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Sep 29 06:29:19 MDT 2023

Many repro badges for all kinds of classics have the wrong curvature.
Made to a price I am afraid. Any producer wherever they are located can
make proper badges, but at a cost. Moss probably did not pay more than a
tenner originally and made a nice profit.
Fit the old one if it is anywhere near decent, it is authentic so a bit
of patination adds to the charm of it.

Kees Oudesluijs