[Healeys] The single most confusing engine shutdown problem ever!

Leonard Berkowitz DrBerkowitz at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:20:32 MDT 2023

Sounds like you have really changed a lot of stuff without curing the problem. I would suggest going over ever wire in the entire wiring harness. Start the engine and methodically check every connection by wiggling it and see if it duplicates the problem. I once had my Healey cut out while driving. It turned out that the key rotated a tiny bit as I accidentally brushed against it. Could be some that easy and stupid. Good luck.

Len Berkowitz