[Healeys] Oil pressure gage fitting

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Sep 2 01:40:35 MDT 2023

AFAIAC these fittings are always BSP,  usually tapered male, parallel
female threads. BSP fittings and adaptors are cheap and widely available
in e.g. DIY shops or plumbers, at least in EU, but I also saw these in
in US hardware shops.
BSP (UK) threads are similar to NPT (USA) but the top angle of the
thread profile is 55degrees for BSP and 60degrees for NPT. You usually
can feel the difference as BSP has a rounded top while the NPT has a
flatttened top that feels sharper.

--
Dit e-mailbericht is met AVG-antivirussoftware gecontroleerd op virussen.
www.avg.com