[Healeys] Mating the overdrive to the transmission

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 08:52:30 MDT 2023

Well that's a new one on me Bob. I have installed dozens of overdrive units
and never encountered that problem.
Obviously it would tend to indicate some kind of dimensional difference
between the 2 gearbox shafts but I'm sure that you would have checked that.
Please let me know if you find out what the problem is.