[Healeys] Mating the overdrive to the transmission

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Tue Jun 20 08:13:41 MDT 2023

 Michael,We do have a spare trans output shaft & we have watched your video & made a wire tool to retract the pump plunger. We have verified that the plunger is fully retracted & the splines are aligned. The spare shaft goes in about 1/2" (all the way in) further than the one that came out of the car. Gary