[Healeys] Hydraulic system maintenance

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Jun 15 00:46:56 MDT 2023

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Just check for leakages of the various cylinders and cracks/hardening of
hoses and repair as necessary.

Replace the brake fluid in the entire system, not only the brake
reservoir, every two years.

The best maintenance is to use the car regularly.

Kees Oudesluijs

--
Dit e-mailbericht is met AVG-antivirussoftware gecontroleerd op virussen.
www.avg.com