[Healeys] Main beam warning light

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Sun Sep 11 09:55:42 MDT 2022

OK, last one on this. God willing.

I have a tacho with a bad red lens (too thick), a speedo with wrong colour
(red, not blue) and a (redundant/inaccurate) speedo with the correct colour
(blue).

Question:-

If the little tubes that protrude through the instruments' face and which
contain the coloured acetate could be pushed out, then I could swap things
around and get a blue where I want it and a good red where I want it.

Is that possible? ie will the tubes push out??

Plainly, I'm reluctant to start tapping on the back of these things if
they're well cemented to the back of the dial....

Thanks,

Simon