[Healeys] Main beam warning light

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Sep 10 08:18:38 MDT 2022

Apparently a muddle. I don't have a BT7, but AFAIK all speedometers
after the 100s had a blue(?) high beam light and the tach had the red
ignition warning light. There is no need for a 'ratio' on the tach; I
believe your car would have cable drive whilst later cars would have an
electronic tach, driven by coil input pulses.