[Healeys] Brake Fluid

Christopher Moog cgmoog at optonline.net
Sun Oct 30 21:05:30 MDT 2022

I've used both. Currently prefer DOT4.

Also everyone is speaking of DOT5 but there are now two different DOT5s.
The first is the older silicone based DOT5. There is a newer Glycol
Ester DOT5 that is compatible with DOT3 and DOT4. It has a lower
viscosity than the DOT3 and DOT4 so it works better in some ABS systems.
It also has a higher boiling point than DOT3 and DOT4. Don't see an
advantage in Healeys.